The roadmap is subject to change at any time and is given for information only.
New release date: end of April 2021.
Check our Github milestone for more details or start contributing today!
Fusion is the web interface that helps scientists with their day-to-day data-driven activities. This release will bring the following features:
- definition of data workflows
- (postponed to 1.6) re-use of predefined workflow templates
- improved data visualizations
- basic jupyter notebooks integration
- configurable data search capabilities
- data cart support
- improved studios to present data including publishing capabilities
Delta is the backbone web services powering the knowledge graph, Fusion, and Forge. This release will bring the following features:
- performance improvements
- scalability improvements
- SQL primary store, in addition to Cassandra
- extensible behavior through plugins
- online migration support from v1.4