You are browsing the docs for Nexus v1.5.x, the latest release is available here
Blue Brain Nexus Forge is a domain-agnostic, generic and extensible Python framework enabling non-expert users to create and manage knowledge graphs by making it easy to:
- Discover and reuse available knowledge resources such as ontologies and schemas to shape, constraint, link and add semantics to datasets.
- Build knowledge graphs from datasets generated from heterogenous sources and formats. Defining, executing and sharing data mappers to transform data from a source format to a target one conformant to schemas and ontologies.
- Interface with various stores offering knowledge graph storage, management and scaling capabilities, for example Nexus Core store or in-memory store.
- Validate and register data and metadata.
- Search and download data and metadata from a knowledge graph.
For more information about the Forge, please refer to the documentation.