In this tutorial, we demonstrate how to consume structured data published on the web according to the Linked data principles to extend and enrich a knowledge graph.
- A simple pipeline to query entities managed within Blue Brain Nexus, connect them with entities available on the web as structured data and extend and enrich their metadata.
- An understanding of linked data principles
- How to query data stored in a Nexus SparqlView.
- How to query structured data on the web.
- How to extend the metadata of entities managed within Blue Brain Nexus with external structured data on the web. We target Wikidata as an example.
- How to update entities within Blue Brain Nexus using the SDK and enrich their metadata
- A Python 3.5 or higher environment with support of Jupyter notebook
This tutorial code is available: